Cake - the most simple baking, with which to cope and aspiring hostess. It is not necessary for a long time to mess with batter for cupcakes, thoroughly whisk, wait, as long as it is suitable. Suffice it to mix everything, and you can immediately bake multivarka, and about an hour later invites all to tea with a slice of fragrant cake.
Finished cupcakes can be perfectly stored in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic wrap and freeze them in a freezer. to defrost, Remove the cake from the freezer and just put it in the refrigerator overnight, not turning film.
1. Cheese cake in multivarka
To cook cheese cake in multivarka, we will need:
Cottage cheese - 250 g (one pack), butter - 150 g, sugar - 150 g, vanilla sugar - 10 g, baking powder - 10 g, 3 eggs, 250 g flour vyssh.s., butter for greasing the bowl.
How to cook cheese cake in multivarka?
1. Curd mash using a blender to uniformity.
2. Whip the soft butter with sugar until fluffy and add vanilla sugar and curd, continuing to beat until a smooth homogeneous state, gradually, whisking mixture, add eggs.
3. Sift flour and mix with baking powder, Pour it in small portions cottage cheese and egg mass, stirring blender at low speed.
4. Multivarki bowl brush with oil and place the dough, Smooth out the surface and bake cupcake in "Baking" mode 1 time. If necessary, continue pastries yet 10 minutes in the "heating" mode, then cool the cake in a bowl 5-10 minutes and remove the container by means of the vapor, not to break.
5. Sprinkle cake with powdered sugar or prepare a glaze of white or dark chocolate.
2. Curd cake with honey in multivarka
To cook cheese cake with honey in multivarka, we will need:
Cottage cheese - 250 g, butter - 80 g, honey - 1 Article. l., sugar - ¾ Art., vanilla sugar - 1 bag, eggs - 2 PC., flour - 270 g, starch - 4,5 st.l. no slides, soda or baking powder - 1 ch.l.
How to cook cheese cake with honey in multivarka?
1. Cottage cheese mash and whip, to avoid lumps.
2. Sift flour and mix with baking powder, starch and vanilla sugar.
3. Melt butter in the microwave or in a water bath, add honey and stir.
4. Beat eggs with sugar and add the butter and cream cheese with honey, to stir thoroughly.
5. Gradually add flour, stirring, to avoid lumps.
6. Multivarki oiled bowl, as the bottom, and sides.
7. Lay out the dough into a bowl and smooth surface.
8. bake the cake in "Baking" mode 1 time, toothpick to check availability and to hold the lid 10 minutes, to cool down. If desired,, You can flip and brown the top of the cake. To pull out with a towel or container for steamers.
9. Cake can be cut into several layers using a knife, outlining the cutting line, and then use thread.
10. Lubricate any cream cakes, eg, sour cream, decorate with nuts or fruit.
- Add the dough raisins, dried fruits or nuts, and the taste will be slightly different.
How to cook cheese cake recipe videos in multivarka: