- 1 A little about chronic fatigue
- 2 What triggers the state of development?
- 3 symptoms of the problem
- 4 How to identify?
- 5 Top tips for the best treatment
- 6 use of medications
- 7 The use of physiotherapy
- 8 Lifestyle change
- 9 Participation in autogenous training
- 10 Traditional methods of anti-fatigue
- 11 dieting
- 12 It does idleness help against fatigue?
Previously, a person cope with the flow of information easily. However, in the previous century mankind has made the natural leap forward in most areas. Today, to keep up with life, a person is forced to process large amounts of data. Time for sleep and rest is reduced. This may result in chronic fatigue. Status can not be ignored. The struggle with the problem should be carried out in conjunction with a specialist.
A little about chronic fatigue
Chronic fatigue - the state of human, due to the permanent loss of strength. Patient covers apathy. He did not want to do, even after long holiday. The feeling of fatigue becomes a constant companion. It can occur in the morning. If a person has a chronic fatigue, feeling of relaxation does not occur even after sleep. I want to immediately go back to bed. At the same time full night's sleep is not possible.
The risk of chronic fatigue depends on the place of residence. So, the population of large cities often doctors ascertain the presence of state. It is important and a person's age. The most active period of life falls on age 25-45 years old. People tend to realize themselves, achieve something, to start a family, to have children. All this is due to nervous tension. Often, people overestimate themselves, taking back-breaking load. As a result, the nervous system delivers. There is chronic fatigue.
a feeling of emptiness, powerlessness, the reluctance to carry out any actions most people experience in different periods of life. Such a state is considered normal after a nervous busy day or heavy physical work. However, if a person wakes up sore and tired, and the condition does not disappear within a short period of time, it is considered bad sign. If a person has developed chronic fatigue, it is reluctant to do anything right after a night's sleep. It may be defective. During the process, there are frequent breaks. Even after resting the body signals that, he is not ready to start work. Is simply the adoption of a vertical position entails a loss of strength.
Often the patients themselves pose a diagnosis. Phrase chronic fatigue a person may describe his condition during a visit to a specialist or a meeting with friends. If you ask a man about the health, it immediately detects the presence of at constant exhausting fatigue and report, that live and work becomes difficult. Therefore suspect the problem is simple enough.
What triggers the state of development?
before, than to fight with chronic fatigue, It encouraged to review the reasons for, leading to the development of the state. Accurate triggering factors have been identified. However, scientists have identified a number of conditions, which increase the risk of state:
- bad food. Chronic fatigue develops in people, who eat too much. The lack of food has also affected the condition of the body. The risk of the state increases wrong diet or the use of low-quality products. As a result, the body can not produce the desired substance. There is a lack of energy. This provokes constant fatigue.
- psychological stress. If a person experiences constant fear, or visit the gloomy thoughts, anxiety, all this has a negative impact on the functioning of the nervous system. The result is fatigue and exhaustion.
- Environmental influences. Depreciation of the human body is faster, if there around environmental insults. Harder for people, who are forced to live in a polluted metropolitan areas. Therefore, chronic fatigue in the inhabitants of large cities often reveals.
- Present viral or infectious diseases. They can occur in the chronic form. If there are frequent relapses, Pathology different duration, This causes disruption of the immune system. The body can not function normally. There is a decline in vitality. The result is chronic fatigue syndrome.
- The man is a wrong way of life. It is important to spend more time outdoors. This serves as emotional and unloading saturate the body with oxygen. Sleep should be full. It is important to move a lot. A sedentary lifestyle will benefit not. A person should get enough sunlight. The neglect of the recommendations entails chronic fatigue.
symptoms of the problem
Studying the causes of chronic fatigue, should familiarize themselves with the state of the symptoms. It can not be ignored. The functioning of the nervous system can affect the health status. It is therefore important to note the beginning of the problem at an early stage. The symptoms of chronic fatigue are divided into mental and somatic. AT 1 group includes:
- Occurrence of bright light hypersensitive.
- human performance decreases. He can not concentrate. Have difficulty remembering and organizing information. Carry out creative activity is not obtained. Man becomes diffused.
- There are psychological disorders. Chronic fatigue can manifest anxiety, unmotivated irritation, depression, the occurrence of a bad mood for no reason, worry, gloomy thoughts, depression.
- Have a place to be and somatic symptoms. Patient disturbs reduction in physical activity. He feels frustrated, even by doing simple work. Man worried about feeling tired and weak. May develop insomnia. Despite the feeling of fatigue, not fully get to sleep. Observed increased daytime sleepiness and inability to fall asleep quickly after a hard physical labor. Lymph nodes are increased. They may become painful.
- The patient has migraine. May develop dizziness. Headache often occurs. And the apparent reason may be missing. there is a tachycardia. May occur reduced immunity. He manifested exacerbation of chronic diseases, sore throat, frequent colds and infections pharyngitis. May develop movement disorders. Man worried tremor, muscle and joint pain, weakness. After a restful night's sleep is not a feeling of relaxation.
- Guess what occurs when a possible surge of pain pulsating nature. It is localized in the temples. This pathology is observed in diseases. Distinguish headache, signaling on the development of chronic fatigue syndrome, can of pulsation in the temples and distribution on all area of the skull. Unpleasant sensations are not intense.
- appears insomnia. Sleep is not possible even after long heavy loads. Initially, it seems, that will be able to fall asleep, only necessary to touch the pillow. But in fact, a person begins to long toss and turn, trying to find a comfortable position. It may begin attending disturbing thoughts. Fear arises mainly at night. Anxiety can appear without base.
- There is a lack of energy. In humans, there is apathy. He is concerned about muscle weakness. Fatigue sets in, even after minimal work. It can provoke driving for short distances, washing dishes and even ironing.
- There are violations of motor activity. Patient concerned muscle pain. He does not want to make any movement of the body. It takes place tremor of the upper extremities. Broken and mental activity. There is a loss of memory and concentration. A person can not competently and quickly respond to questions. Information is perceived difficult.
- If a person has developed chronic fatigue, the risk of collision with the disease increases. Usually, the patient begins to disturb frequent colds. Status affects the regeneration. Even superficial wounds heal for a long time.
- There is a psychological disorder. People with chronic fatigue syndrome prone to depression. They are often seen in a bad mood, and unreasonable fears. Anxiety increased. Have a place to be a flash of unmotivated aggression and irritability. Caught in a situation, man tries to find a way out on their own. Often perceive pathology, as an ordinary fatigue.
If a person smokes, the number of cigarettes smoked per day increases. In this way interest trying to bring the body to the operating state. In the evenings, people with chronic fatigue syndrome, there was a need for mandatory drinking small amounts of alcohol. The action is carried out to relieve mental stress. Such measures can not solve the problem. Even a long vacation away from everyday worries forever does not get rid of chronic fatigue syndrome. It is not necessary to wait, It will be held until the problem yourself. It is recommended to consult a specialist.
Do not ignore the need for survey. Chronic fatigue syndrome may be masked by the early stages of oncology and tuberculosis. The sooner the problem is identified, the easier it is to get rid of it later.
How to identify?
Razbirayasy, how to treat chronic fatigue, will visit the doctor. The reason for the visit becomes a revealing signs of problems. But symptoms alone is not enough to confirm the disease. They can accompany and other pathologies. A specialist ordered a diagnostic. Will give blood and urine. Sometimes performed instrumental investigations.
The patient may be referred for an ultrasound. The exact list depends on the disease, is suspected presence. The doctor checks for helminth eggs. To do this, the blood gives up 3 fold. The blood is tested for HIV, the presence of antibodies to the roundworm, Giardia and other worms. Further study antibodies to Epstein-Barr virus, hepatitis A, enterovirus and cytomegalovirus. Is checked the presence of endocrine organs diseases.
Top tips for the best treatment
If detected chronic fatigue symptoms in women, treatment will be chosen individually. The specialist will take into account the severity of fatigue. Sometimes it is enough use of psychotherapeutic methods. In a number of situations without the use of drugs can not do. Effects on body carried complex. Typically, the following ways to fight chronic fatigue apply:
- complete rest. The patient is obliged to follow this advice necessary. Every day should be taken douches.
- Massage. It can be performed on the entire body as a whole. Sometimes carried segmental effects.
- ration. The daily menu is revised. It must be balanced. From the diet is necessary to exclude a large number of sweets.
- Fight with the existing pathologies.
- Search source of positive emotions. Each person is different.
- In the daily routine physical activity connected. This may be walking outdoors or engage in physical therapy.
use of medications
Chronic fatigue can be treated with medicaments. They do not always apply. It takes into consideration the source, provoke state. The physician may prescribe the use of the following medications:
- Drugs with a high content of magnesium. If there is a material shortage, there is a lack of energy. Connecting with ATP, Magnesium is used for energy accumulation in the cells and its subsequent transmission.
- antidepressants. Required in order, to eliminate the chronic syndrome of depression and enhance immunity. Usually used azafen, Prozac, fluoxetine.
- B vitamins. Can improve the interaction of the nervous and muscular system.
- tranquilizers. Used to reduce feelings of anxiety and worry. Using daily tranquilizers gives rise to excessive sleepiness.
- immunomodulators. Used for the treatment of bronchial asthma, colds, chronic bronchitis. Medicines strengthen the immune system. Usually doctors use levamisole, interferons, timalin.
- nootropic. If detected chronic fatigue, It is required to increase the adaptive capacity of the brain and stimulate its work. These properties are glycine, aminalon, lucet.
- L-carnitine. Element depends on ATP production in cells. If there is chronic fatigue syndrome, number of amino acids in the human body is significantly reduced. So they need to replenish.
- immunoglobulins. Specialist assigns them to the reception, if there is an increased antibody titer in the human body, or is present in the blood DNA of the virus.
The use of physiotherapy
To get rid of chronic fatigue and help physical therapy techniques. Physiotherapy appointed complex. Sometimes, however, permissible to use something one. A positive result can bring:
- Hydrotherapy. It involves exposure to body fluids. The method involves the use of various showers. Their application is directed to the removal of muscular tension. Exposure to water has a relaxing effect on the nervous system. As a result, a person can normally sleep.
- Performing massage. Performing the procedure is allowed only in the quiet rhythm. Massage should promote relaxation. Such exposure improves circulation, relieves muscle pain and general stress.
- acupuncture. It is considered an extraordinary way of treatment. However, this does not affect its effectiveness. The essence of the method consists of exposure to certain active points, which stimulate the functioning of some organs and systems. As a result, unable to fight insomnia, pain syndrome, and recuperate.
- Performing physical therapy. Even charging allows you to fight fatigue. Initially, the patient will have to force yourself. However, after 3-5 manage sessions to get used to regular exercise. Physical training enhances immunity, relieves muscle pain, restores the psycho-emotional balance, It allows you to deal with apathy and general weakness.
- laser therapy. The method is considered to be a relatively new. He helps to speed up metabolism, enhances the regenerative processes and restores, also stimulates the central nervous system functioning.
- magnet. applicable, if the patient, suffering from constant fatigue, revealed changes in the functioning of the endocrine system. Kind of physiotherapy has a maximum relaxing effect and relieves pain.
The duration of the course of physiotherapy treatment fatigue is individually. It depends on the medication. If chronic fatigue is treated without the use of medication, better attend scheduled procedure, compiled by an expert.
Constant chronic fatigue requires a revision of their traditional way of life. You need to devote sufficient time to rest. Daily sleep should be at least 8 hours. Before heading to bed it is recommended to walk slowly. It is not necessary to watch TV. It is better to drink warm milk with honey and relax.
Feed must be properly. A person has to be breakfast, dinner and supper. The diet should include vitamins in sufficient quantities. It is recommended to give preference to natural products. Sweet excluded from the diet. This is required, to reduce surges in blood sugar to a minimum.
Do not neglect the psychological help at constant fatigue. Is to talk heart to heart with the person, who understands the patient. You can visit the psychologist. During chronic fatigue need support and positive attitude. All this will soon come out of the state of stress.
It is necessary to make daily routine. The schedule should help avoid excessive loads. Work and leisure should alternate. You can try to resort to alternative methods of treatment. Sometimes it helps to yoga and aromatherapy. However, their use is usually combined with therapy, doctor's.
Participation in autogenous training
To cope with chronic fatigue, you can start attending autogenic training. This name has a special psychotherapeutic methods. the essence is to restore homeostatic mechanisms in the human body, violation which may occur after stress. Auditory training is considered to be a powerful tool, allowing to bring back to normal emotional balance and to overcome fatigue.
During the procedure, the patient is the most relaxed. Next, a method of self-hypnosis is used. As a result, it manages to affect the autonomic and mental processes. The method is based on a conscious control using formulas verbal and visual images. As a result, it manages to influence blood vessel wall and skeletal muscle tone.
Traditional methods of anti-fatigue
The use of drugs in chronic fatigue does not always. Instead, you can use folk remedies. Today there is a whole list of recipes, which allows to remove apathy, to survive the stressful situation, get rid of lethargy, insomnia and increase efficiency. Folk remedies directed at treatment of symptoms of fatigue constant. However, they do not fight the root cause. Therefore, such methods are usually the part of the complex therapy. To remove the symptoms, you can resort to the help of the following recipes:
- Prepare a tincture of ginger. It is recommended to use after the completion of the working day. Would need 200 Mr. root. His pre-ground. The product is then poured vodka. must 1 l water. The resulting mixture was placed in a dark place. It should be left for a week. When the time interval is complete, tincture considered ready. It is recommended to drink one glass of funds once a day. It is better to carry out the procedure before dinner.
- Take a tonic by tiredness. He is made from honey and apple cider vinegar. must 100 g honey. It must be a liquid. It added 3 Article. l. Eating apple cider vinegar. The mixture should be taken 3 times a day. At a time is allowed the use of 1 ch.l. spoon composition.
- Energy drink home. He starts the morning. To prevent the occurrence of chronic fatigue symptoms, you need to take warm water and mix it in a drop of iodine, a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of honey. The drink can be consumed once a day.
Chronic fatigue is not in itself entails a risk to human life. Typically, the disease ends recovery treatment. Return to normal life will be possible after treatment. Chronic fatigue is able to occur after the transfer of stress. The risk of increased state and during recovery after illness. Human health hazards entails the risk of abnormalities in the immune system.
To chronic fatigue disappeared quickly, it is recommended to adjust the power. It is better to perform the process in conjunction with a specialist. Drawing up the menu has been nutritionist. During syndrome patient may rush into one of two extremes. Some people, suffering from constant fatigue, completely lose interest in food, from actually starving for days on end. Others have observed the opposite situation. Such people begin to eat food in large quantities. As a result, very quickly comes obesity.
It is important to monitor the amount of material and the composition of the daily menu. The diet should include protein foods. It can be shellfish, lean beef, fish and rabbit. Once a week you can eat 200 g salted fish. But do not get too carried away by it. If you ignore the rule, You may be encountered with impaired kidney function. It is important to eat honey with nuts for fatigue. The products are mixed in a ratio of one to one.
The positive effect in the fight against fatigue is noticeable even when taking a teaspoon once a day. In the menu you want to include feijoa, laminaria. Chocolate has a positive impact on the psycho-emotional state of a person. Therefore we can not limit itself to his hand. However, you can only dark chocolate. Drinking large quantities of sweet adversely affect the condition of the body. Drinking strong coffee can not be. He has severely depleted the nervous system and lead to a worsening condition. If a person can not refuse to drink, should use it only with the addition of milk.
It does idleness help against fatigue?
Specialists have divided opinion about the necessity of doing nothing when there is chronic fatigue. There is misconception, it serves as a justification for the, who are trying to shirk work. In fact, it acts as a manifestation of the desire to save vitality. If you desire to lie down to rest there too often, This alarm.
Experts do not talk about chronic fatigue, as a hereditary disease. However, the expectation, that constant fatigue syndrome will disappear from the rest, not justified. The problem persists. If a person is healthy, even after strenuous exercise recuperation occurs after a night's sleep. Chronic fatigue a person can no bother to, sleep through the night and in the morning to feel the devastation and weakness.
A person needs emotions. Their lack of a negative impact on the general condition and the risk of fatigue. With the phenomenon faced by housewives and people, engaged in monotonous work. They are not getting enough stimulation of the nervous system. When the body can not be mobilized and respond properly, natural setting astray. Such a situation arises, If stress and fatigue too much. It is believed, that all is good in moderation. It is important to achieve the golden mean, to find harmony with oneself and the world.