Cheese dough for pies very original, although it is rarely used in their preparation. Cheese gives baking delicate aroma and delicious taste. For the filling in of these cakes you can use mushrooms, meat, vegetables.
Cheese pie with chicken in multivarka
To prepare the cheesy chicken pie in multivarka, we will need:
for the dough: cheese - 200 g, egg - 3 PC., vegetable oil - 4 st.l., baking powder - 1 ch.l., flour - 2 multystakana, pinch of sugar, salt.
For the filling: bow - 1 PC., carrot - 1 PC., hen - 250 g, greenery, potatoes - 3 PC.
How to cook cheesecake with chicken?
1. Sift flour and mix with baking powder.
2. Beat eggs with oil, sugar and salt, Add grated cheese. Gradually add flour with baking powder and knead the dough, until it starts to lag behind the hands.
3. Divide dough into two pieces and place in the fridge for a while.
4. Prepare vegetables, finely chop the onion and carrot rub on a grater, middle-sized potatoes, cut into cubes. chicken wash and cut into cubes.
5. In the bowl of fried onions Multivarki, carrots and chicken in "Baking" mode, stirring, during 10 minutes. Add the herbs and potatoes, add salt and spices, mix.
6. Bottom of the bowl was covered with parchment paper and grease it with oil, using cooking paper, You do not need to be lubricated.
7. Roll out the dough and put on the bottom, part of the test to distribute bumpers. Lay out and spread the stuffing, close the second reservoir dough, zaschipat bumpers.
8. Cake bake "Baking" mode 40 minutes, then turn to the other side and continue baking in the same another mode 20 minutes.
9. Hold the cake to cool under the lid closed, Turn off "heating" yet 10-15 minutes, that he has not lost splendor.
10. We take out the cake from the bowl using a container for steamers.