More and more people are switching from cable TV to satellite, it is not surprising, because cable channels list does not always correspond to the wishes of. Besides, It is currently very popular Full HD TV, which provide high quality signal. While, as cable operators can not meet these requirements. Of course, You can connect a digital TV, However, in this case, the channel list will be cut, therefore it is better to give preference to satellite television.
Selection of the satellite
Self installing a satellite dish should be carried out only after, as will be selected by the operator, more accurate satellite, to which it will be "tied" antenna. If we consider this in more detail, that is to say, that the essence of television is to receive a signal from the TV to a satellite positioned in space, and which transmits them to antenna. signal, ringing on antenna, It is sent to the receiver, treated, sometimes decoded and supplied to the television.
It is currently being broadcast as a public, and encoded channels, which can be placed as a separate, and in the channel package, owned satellite operator. To make it convenient to view a large number of channels, transmitted by a single satellite, There are satellite operators. To receive antenna directed to the satellite, wherein, If your companion is another, the likelihood, you will receive the signal and with him, very high. It should also be taken into account and, that if the apartment windows are located not on the selected satellite or under the windows there is - the interfering, the antenna would have to be placed on the roof.
The necessary equipment for a satellite dish
Once the operator is selected, you can proceed to the acquisition of equipment. Usually, it includes:
- Receiver, receiving, decodes or converts a signal.
- Antenna, for receiving signal.
- Convector, Required for receiving signal, reflected from the satellite.
- Bracket for mounting antenna.
- Cable, connecting the receiver and convector.
- DISEq, Used for compound convectors.
- Connecting cable and F – Ki.
- so, self-installing a satellite dish begins with the assembly. Make it pretty simple, if you carefully read the instructions. It is very important to treat the process of responsibly. Carrying out assembly and mounting must be checked, if the design permits, replace conventional nuts galvanized.
- Then established fixture on the wall at an angle 90 degrees. With the help of anchor bolts or anchors the antenna is mounted on all the points. They hammered into prepared holes and tightly twist. After that, twist the nuts, set of wall mounting nuts and twist into place.
- Next, set the converters and the antenna itself. On the arc of the antenna is installed central converter and Multifeed. To do this, set Hot Bird, which is located on the left, then the arc worn metal shims and tightening bolts - nuts.
- On the other hand strap fastener mounted annular, and in which is inserted a metal tube with holder. Convector installed on multifeed, rotated 100 degrees counterclockwise. Similarly installed and 2 - the second multifeed. It is installed on the right and rotated 15 degrees.
- According to the center of the arc is attached last convector. Before the final fixing, check the signal reception. In that case, if the signal reaches 70 - you % – tov, then you can proceed to the final installation.
- All fasteners are tightened and permanently connected to the wires.
Thereafter, the installation of the antenna can be considered complete.
Now let's talk about, how to determine the order, where the antenna is to be directed. In fact, everything is very simple. There are several services, which greatly facilitate the task. Simply select the place on the map, which it is planned to place the antenna, and mark the checkbox and choose a prospective companion.
After that you will be the intended direction. In order to connect the antenna need to wind F - ku at the end of the cable. For this purpose, the insulating layer is cut, bent screen braid, with foil cut off screen, an insulating core cable, and cheat on F - ku. The same manipulations are carried out and with the second end. After that, the first end connected to the convector, and the second to the receiver.
In that case, If several convectors, the first cable connected to them Diseko, and already from it to the receiver. After fixing the antenna and connecting cable is tuned. The direction is carried out using a compass, adjustment depending on the signal level. When the quality signal is obtained, nuts are tightened definitively, cable carefully recorded. It should be noted, that the self-installing a satellite dish should immediately make a loop of cable, to allow water to drain through it.