Georgian cuisine is famous for its chicken dishes. Caxoxʙili, chicken Tabaka, sacivi - this is a very popular and well-known recipes. But this dish as a Guruli, which is also made from chicken, for some reason has not received such wide distribution. Let's fill this gap, the more that the taste of this simple dish is simply magnificent.
Spicy chicken with nuts (a la Guruli) in multivarka
To cook spicy chicken with nuts (a la Guruli) in multivarka, we will need:
Hen - 0,8 kg, bow - 2-3 PC., 4 Article. l. crushed nuts, 50 g butter, 0,5 Article. 3% wine or cider vinegar (can red wine), 1 ch.l. ground ginger, 1 ch.l. red pepper, 1 ch.l. cinnamon, 1 ch.l. salt, 5 clove buds, parsley and coriander. (given the approximate number of flavorings, adjust to taste)
How to cook spicy chicken with nuts (a la Guruli) in multivarka?
1. chicken treat, removing remnants of feathers, wash and dry, cut into pieces. onions clean, Rinse and chop.
2. Multivarku set in the "Frying / Baking" mode and fry the onion and chicken pieces in butter (toplenom) oil until golden brown on all sides.
3. Spice mix and sprinkle them chicken, salt.
4. Add cup finely chopped fresh herbs, pounded nuts, pour vinegar or wine. Mix well, you can add a little water.
5. multivarku set in the "Quenching" mode 40-60. Cook chicken until tender. Serve with any side dish and fresh vegetables.
How to cook spicy chicken with nuts (a la Guruli) in multivarka recipe videos: