A simple dessert of France is known worldwide. This is a very versatile dish, wherein any fruit and berries may be used. For him taken dense fruit, which hold their shape well, eg, apricots, apples, plums, pears, cherries, etc.. But the classic version is made from cherry Clafoutis. In multivarka succeed without too many problems.
1. Clafoutis with cherries in Multicookings
To prepare Clafoutis with cherries in multivarka, we will need:
400 g cherries, pitted, 4 eggs, 150 ml milk, 150 ml cream, 150 g sahara, 10 g vanilla sugar, 100 g flour, a pinch of salt, butter for greasing, icing sugar for decoration.
How to prepare Clafoutis with cherries in multivarka?
1. cherry wash, take not necessarily overripe. Of them, remove the seeds and dry.
2. Whisk the eggs with the sugar, add the vanilla sugar and salt. Pour the flour and gently stir until smooth.
3. Add the milk and cream, once again stir. The dough will be quite liquid.
4. Bottom of the bowl brush with butter, pour a little dough and place a cherry. Pour batter rest.
5. Turn on the "Baking" program on 60-65 minutes. At the end of the program, leave the dessert in the cup yet 15 minutes to cool, disable the program "heating". gently pull, Clafoutis divide into portions and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. Serve warm.
- If there are frozen cherries, they do not need to defrost, just roll the fruit in starch.
- Instead, vanillin can be used as almond extract, and for apple cinnamon Clafoutis more appropriate.
- Bottom Multivarki can vystelit confectionery baking paper.
2. Clafoutis with apricot in multivarka
To prepare Clafoutis with apricots in multivarka, we will need:
400 g fresh or canned apricot, 4 st.l. cognac, 150 ml milk, 150 ml cream, 10 g vanilla sugar, 4 eggs, 100 g sahara, 100 g flour, a pinch of salt, butter for greasing the bowl.
How to prepare Clafoutis with apricots in multivarka?
1. apricots wash, divide in half and remove seeds. Drain, Place in a bowl and sprinkle with brandy, leave to soak.
2. Milk and cream to a boil, add the vanilla sugar, leave to cool.
3. Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy foam and blow off some dairy mix, continue beating, in the end, pour the flour, blend until smooth. The dough will be liquid.
4. Multivarki bowl brush with oil and place the slices of apricots in it, pour batter fruit and bake in "Baking" mode with the lid closed 60 minutes. leave to cool 10-15 minutes without heating.
5. Take out the finished cake very carefully, not to break, better to cut it into portions still in the cup.
6. Serve warm with whipped cream, sprinkled with almond flakes or chopped pistachios.