How to increase hemoglobin in the blood has to know each of us. This is especially true of women in the state and the, who plans to become a mother. According to statistics from anemia mainly affects women in a position.
What is hemoglobin?
Everybody knows, that the color of blood red and it is due to the large number of blood cells - red blood cells. Each red blood cell is the iron-containing protein - hemoglobin.
This component contributes to the transfer of oxygen to the cells, taking their carbon dioxide. If a person feels good and it does not bother low or high hemoglobin, then all the organs get the oxygen in the right quantity. When the shortage of this component occurs tissue anoxia, to accumulate the results of oxidation productsI.
In such a situation, the body needs immediate help. However, to find out, how to increase the hemoglobin in the blood to reduce or, We need to find out the rate of this index:
- In women, this parameter ranges from 120-140 (120—150) g / l,
- in children this parameter varies between 120-140 g / l,
- men this parameter varies from 135-160,
- in pregnant women this parameter should not be less than 110 g / l.
If the hemoglobin level is different from the norm, then need to review the patient's nutrition, include the meat, liver, and other products.
Symptoms of low hemoglobin levels
Normally, blood hemoglobin level is low. Which can be determined with the help of some of the symptoms:
- hair loss,
- perleches corners of the mouth,
- taste changes,
- cold in the extremities,
- brittle nails,
- pale mucous, and sometimes the skin.
As for the reasons for the decrease in hemoglobin, some of them doctors isolated:
- frequent infections,
- latent chronic bleeding,
- Time of smoking,
- kidney problems,
- bone marrow disease,
- blood loss,
- menstrual irregularities.
Solve a problem, how to increase the hemoglobin in the blood can be through diet. Further, physicians recommend the use of traditional folk and means.
The patient's diet will need to include those foods, which contain iron and the components, that allow him to have learned well. From the patient's power to exclude products, which adversely affect the assimilation of iron. A common mistake is considered to be the opinion, that red foods and plant foods contain a lot of iron.
Rise in blood hemoglobin using products
Diet should start with proper nutrition, which includes an increase in the consumed amount of meat, including red. The diet is also recommended to include the liver. At night in the human body should do about 30 iron mg. Besides, increase the hemoglobin in the blood can be at the expense of beef consumption, pork, Some varieties of fish, blackcurrant, spinach, apples, lemon, oatmeal, bran
Some patients need to take vitamin C, giving up coffee and tea. These drinks adversely affect the absorption of iron. It is necessary to take into account the fact, that the above products, that increase the hemoglobin in the blood, It does not mix with milk products.
In some cases, solve the problem, how to increase the hemoglobin in the blood may be using drugs and traditional medicine. The latter procedure is brewing some herbs. For example, effective recipe in such a situation is a decoction of dandelion stalks, including receipt of rosehip. It is also recommended to drink daily freshly squeezed juice of carrots or beets. It does not hurt every day to eat one big spoon of honey with walnuts.
With a low hemoglobin in the blood, doctors are advised to eat in the ground state of buckwheat and wheat. These plants do not contain iron, however, contribute to its rapid absorption.
To treat anemia in some cases it is necessary with the help of medication. For example, Gematogen. Buy this tool can be in a pharmacy without a prescription. Also in such cases, the patient is assigned to the reception of biologically active additives. The most famous Bud considered "Sideral". However, it is not recommended to drink this remedy without consulting your doctor. Of the drugs commonly assigned 'Fenyuls ".
How to increase hemoglobin in the blood knows alternative medicine. For example, possible to prepare a mixture of aloe, lemon and honey. On 1 cup liquid honey need 5 aloe leaves and 1 lemon. Initially, the aloe leaves are placed in the refrigerator for three days. After that they together with lemon mince. The resulting mixture was added honey. All the ingredients are well mixed. To take part should be prepared for a large spoon three times a day. Course of treatment 1-3 of the month.
Another effective popular recipes is milk and carrot juice. To prepare this drink will need half a glass of boiled milk mixed with the same amount of carrot juice. The resulting cocktail should drink on an empty stomach 2 hour before meals.
There are other recipes, to quickly cope with the, how to increase the hemoglobin in the blood:
- the infusion of rose hips - for its preparation will need to squeeze the juice of one lemon, adding one small spoon of honey. This mixture is added to the previously prepared infusion rosehip. The resulting drink is used for 2 hour before meals,
- copper, walnuts and cranberries - in equal parts - one tablespoon of honey taken, walnuts and cranberries. These components are mixed in a blender. The resulting paste is used in the diet every day,
- Buckwheat - buckwheat cooking water. After its preparation is added to a pulp and green oil,
- vegetable salad - eat this dish is recommended every day for breakfast. It consists of a beet, cabbage, dandelion leaves, various greens and pepper,
- drain - use this product can be as raw, and in baked. You do not eat the plum people, have a stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.