Sometimes you want to share with your friends links to interesting videos. Still want to know more, whether it liked it. The social network “In contact” has provided the ability for users to add their videos or to share interesting videos with your friends, without leaving your page.
Let's look at the options that, how to add a video to a contact.
Before you start to fill in the contact profile video, pay attention to the size restrictions and the list of supported formats. The uploaded file should not exceed 2 GB. formats, supported by network “In contact”: MPEG, FLV, AVI, MOV, 3GP, WMV, MP3, MP4.
Upload videos from your computer
- Go to the “My videos” at the top left of the page.
- There's also the top, just right click “Add video”.
- In the table, trying to drive the name and description of the video.
- Here we choose the degree of privacy and put a check next to “publish to wall”.
- The next step, click “Upload video”. Here we go into “Review”, choose the video on your computer and click “Upload”.
Be sure to read the rules of the use of video in touch, and the general rules of placing video material on the social network, before click on the “Browse”button.
Video from other sites
To add the video to your page from other online sources, eg, youtube.com, you should do the following:
- First click the same “My videos”. write the name, description and get acquainted with the rules.
- second click: select the button “Add the link from other sites”. This tab is located on the left side of the page.
- Insert the link to the desired video and click “Save”.
- We wait, when the video is loaded on the page.
Have you seen an interesting video, and now do not know, how to add a video to a contact on your page? No problem.
- Click on the video, in the lower left corner of the video you will see the button “add to my notes”. Feel free to click on it.
- After a while, the video will appear on your wall.
Do not be impatient. Having dealt with the question, how to add a video to a contact, you have to wait a bit. It is necessary for formatting and processing video. But the file will soon appear on your page.