Potato pancakes - this dish, characteristic of the Belarusian cuisine, which is famous for its special reverence and love for potatoes.
Draniki can be prepared with various ingredients, from which the taste will change, and quite dramatically. for example, often they add meat or chicken mince, cottage cheese, cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes and other products, the extent of taste and fantasy. In multivarka pancakes turn out very juicy, gentle, during frying oil is not sprayed in all directions.
1. Potato pancakes fasting in multivarka
To cook pancakes fasting in multivarka, we will need:
6 PC. potato, 1,5 st.l. flour, 1 st.l. potato starch, bow - 1 PC., salt, pepper - to taste, spices for potatoes (any desired), 1 tbsp vinegar 6% (adding to the water, to no pancakes darkened when frying), vegetable oil.
1. onions clean, rinsed and chopped.
2. potatoes clean, wash, dry and rub on medium or fine grater, dropping weight in a bowl of water, which added to the vinegar.
3. The resulting mass is thoroughly overcome by water through strainer, add onion, salt, spice, Starch and flour, 1-2 st.l. vegetable oil and mix.
4. multivarku set in "Baking / Roasting" mode, pour into a bowl of vegetable oil, warm up a little and spread the potato mixture with a spoon, leveling it.
5. Through 5-7 minutes to flip and fry the reverse side of another 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
6. Pancakes served with pickles and fresh vegetables.
2. Pancakes with cheese in multivarka
To cook pancakes with cheese in multivarka, we will need:
potatoes - 8 PC., egg - 1 PC., cheese - 100 g, flour - 2 Article. l., salt, pepper - to taste, vegetable oil.
1. potatoes clean, Rinse, dry and grate, squeeze extra juice.
2. In the potato mixture, add egg, grated cheese, spices and salt, mix, add the flour and stir again until smooth.
3. multivarku set
, in a bowl add the vegetable oil, wait for it to warm up and gently spread with a spoon pancakes, leveling them as fritters.
4. Fry on both sides of 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
3. Pancakes with mushrooms in multivarka
To prepare pancakes with mushrooms in multivarka, we will need:
0,7 kg of potatoes, 0,3 kg of fresh mushrooms, bow - 2 PC., 1 egg, 2 Article. l. flour, vegetable oil, salt, spices - to taste.
1. potatoes purify, wash and rub on a medium or fine grater, pour a small amount of water acidified with vinegar to 5 minutes, Then carefully squeeze the mass of excess moisture.
2. We connect with grated on medium grater, a chopped onion, sliced mushrooms, solim, plumelet, add egg and flour, mix.
3. Fry in the bowl Multivarki like the previous recipes.
- Pancakes can be prepared with any vegetables, well blended carrots, zucchini, sweet pepper. Vegetables take in arbitrary proportions, they should be rubbed on a grater and mix with potato mass, adding flour, egg and spices.
4. Pancakes with minced meat in multivarka
To cook pancakes with minced meat in multivarka, we will need:
4 PC. potato, 1-2 eggs, garlic, bow - 1 PC., 3-4 st.l. flour, 100 g mince, pepper, salt to taste.
1. Potatoes and onions chop on a small or medium grater or in a food processor, add passed through a garlic press, eggs, flour, salt and spices and mix well. for the stuffing:skip the meat through a meat grinder, or use a ready, salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl pour the vegetable oil Multivarki, establish "Baking / Roasting" mode and wait until the warm-up. Spoon potato mixture put into the oil and flatten.
3. Layer placed on potato small quantity of forcemeat, in the form of flat cakes, and on top put a little more potato mixture.
4. Fry 10-12 minutes until golden brown, then flip and continue to fry the other side until done.
5. Serve hot with sour cream.
How to cook pancakes in multivarka recipe videos: