Pasties - it's fried pies, predominantly meat, but there are other fillings, eg, cheese or greens, potatoes, fungi, etc.. The dish is made from unleavened dough, is a traditional and popular for many Turkic peoples, as well as the peoples of the Caucasus. Fried pasties in a lot of butter or mutton fat, They have the characteristic shape of a semicircle, rather large form. Serve hot pasties made.
1. Pasties with meat multivarka
To cook pasties in multivarka, we will need:
To test 10 chebureks: 0,5 Article. carbonated mineral water, 2 Article. flour, 1 ch.l. Sahara, 0,5 no. l. salt, 1 egg, 1 ch.l. vodka (It gives blistering test), oil for frying.
Filling: 250 g minced, 1 bulb, salt, pepper to taste, 0,5 st.vody.
How to cook pasties in multivarka?
1. Onion grind in a meat grinder and mix with minced meat, add salt and pepper to taste, followed by water, you can add finely chopped greens, parsley or dill, mix. Stuffing should obtain sufficient liquid.
2. To prepare the dough should be poured into a bowl of heavily aerated water, sugar, salt, vodka and egg, lightly beaten. then add, stirring, sifted flour and knead not sticky, rather steep, but soft dough. Leave the dough to rest in bed for a while, Cover with a towel on 30-40 minutes.
3. Divide dough into two parts and then to the same pieces, all should get 10 pcs. Each roll into a thin cake palm-sized (about 15 cm in diameter).
4. On the cake decomposed minced, 1 Article. spoon, and distribute it on the surface. The cake was folded in half, close up the ends and flatten with a fork on both sides.
5. In multivarku pour oil, about 0,5 cm in height, warm up in the "Baking" mode and fry for 5 minutes on each side, at the beginning at the closed, and then when the lid is opened.
- The finished dough and stuffing can be stored for some time in the refrigerator, if you do not have time to fry all at once, but semi-finished chebureks should immediately fry.
- Try to cook pasties with other, not the traditional stuffed: cabbage, with tomato and cheese, with rice and egg, with beans, with fish, chicken.
2. Pasties with tomatoes and cheese in multivarka
To cook pasties with tomatoes and cheese in multivarka, we will need:
For the filling: 5 PC. ripe tomato, 200 g hard cheese (Gouda), 150 g suluguni, parsley and dill - a small bunch, 100 d mayonnaise, salt, pepper to taste.
Ready unleavened dough (Prescription above) – 600 g.
1. Cut tomatoes into small cubes, finely chopped fresh herbs, and cheese and grate suluguni. If suluguni too salty, it should be pre-soaked in milk.
2. Mix in a bowl of tomatoes, cheese and mayonnaise with herbs, Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook pasties on the previous recipe.
3. Pasties with cheese and herbs in multivarka
To cook pasties with cheese and herbs in multivarka, we will need:
2 Article. flour, 0,5 Article. boiling water, 3 st.l. vegetable oil, salt.
For the filling: 400 g hard cheese, greenery, salt, pepper.
How to cook pasties with cheese and herbs in multivarka?
1. Brew in a bowl of boiling water 0,5 Article. flour, stirring constantly, salt, add butter and cool.
2. 1 cup flour pour on the board, make a well in the center and pour the brewed dough, Knead all together, about as long, until the dough will not stick to hands, podsypaya more 0,5 cups flour or more, depending on the grade of flour. The dough cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
3. prepare the filling: rub cheese, green chop, you can add a little salt and vegetable oil, pepper, mix.
4. Next, prepare and cook for pasties 1 prescription.
Pasties with meat multivarka, video recipe: